Connecting With God,
Reflecting His Goodness
All we believe, think or speak proceed from our life’s foundation. The foundation is what holds all the details up. We can reinforce, change or revive our spiritual foundation, you are not stuck, stymied, stupid or stopped. These four simple truths can transform your life.
- John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
- Heb. 9:12 Not with the blood of goats and calves, but with His own blood He entered the Most Holy Place once for all, having obtained eternal redemption.
- Mark 9:23 Jesus said to him, “If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.”
- Eph. 2:10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared
Proper eating habits:
- chew your food thoroughly – meditate
- don’t eat artificial food, eat living food – drink HIs blood, eat His body
- keep yourself hydrated – be filled to overflowing
God consciousness habits:
- when you are in worship, worship
- attend prayer
- attend church
- make it your aim to get revelation form any and all of the above & time of unconscious awareness